Sunday, September 13, 2009

Living with and without the web

Today I am somewhat overwhelmed by it possibly addicted to it and it is so time consuming. There is so much in life to choose so many places to use my time and energy and how do I divide it out between the different activities.

I have a resistance to plannning out a schedule of my time, I feel confined by that, a sort of tyranny ? Perhaps a balance between some structured time and free-flow time could be the answer. The structured time requiring discipline and the free-flow ... well whatever..

It's just that time is moving so fast for me I wish I could just slow it down sometimes.

However to get back to the start There is just so much to learn on the web I find I can teach myself almost everything from how to set up this blog to how to make raised beds, grow blueberries it just overwhelms me sometimes.

I know there is so much out there about using the web to learn and communicate and I feel I want to keep up to date and yet I still find it so time consuming.... like right now the sun is shining so I feel I need to be out in it , we get so little of it here, I also need to paint the ceiling in the sitting room, search for a car on the net and get some exercise - well the web has won for now but I am sitting in the shade in the garden and I will surf for a suitable car ... soon.

Oh I want to build a low cost Eco house in France south of Toulouse - I don't want a rip off price but i do want style and proportion about 100 m2 lots of light high (3.5m) ceilings some bit of character and a place that will fit in with the landscape .... Any help or ideas ?

Must go on that car search now ! €1000 small economical car !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment